Good posture is essential in calisthenics work, and loose garments hide bad habits. Participants should dress in the following for class:
- Hair is to be tied back, preferably in a bun and fringes pinned off the face.
- Footless leggings or tight shorts are optional.
- Footwear is not worn for both training and competitions.
Baggy clothes, tracksuit tops or pants are not to be worn during classes. For cooler weather, a long sleeve leotard and leggings are suggested.
Necklaces, bracelets and anklets should be removed for class to avoid injury. Please note that all jewellery including earrings MUST be removed for competitions. Nail polish must also be removed for competitions.
All participants are required to wear an Action club jacket, black dance pants/leggings and black slip on shoes during competitions. Club Shirts and/or team singlets are to be worn at the request of the coaches.
Please see your Team Manager or a Committee Member for more information on purchase club items. Action badges and bags are also available for purchase at a small price.
The following items are required for the calisthenics year:
- Aesthetic skirt (available for purchase or you can make your own)
- Clubs and rod (hired through the club or purchase your own)
- Skin coloured body suit &/or underpants (required for competitions to be worn under stage costumes)
- Stage make-up - Action provide eye shadow and blush. For hygiene purposes, each girl will be provided with their own lipstick and brush kit. Participants are asked to provide a makeup sponge and foundation.
|Action Jacket (Adult)||$68|
|Polo Shirt (Adult)||$40|
|Action Pin Badge||$5|
|Back Pack Style Bag||$25|
A second hand clothing pool is available to view at class if prior notice is given. For girls who have out grown items this is an opportunity to sell and purchase club jackets, club shirts, leotards and body suits that are still in good condition. All enquiries can be directed to Amy Schafrin or your Team Manager.
- Last Updated: Thursday, 06 April 2017 21:51